Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 and I still believe

The topic going at the moment is "if you could choose one word to capture the year ahead what would it be?" Mine is BELIEVE!

2011 was a fantastic year, I started to believe in myself, I could lose weight, i could run a half marathon, do a triathlon, fly on the high trapeze, rock climb. You name it I did it and all because I found a self belief that I could do anything.

I actually chose my 12wbt username as yes I love Tinkerbell. She's a fairy and I decided to be that fairy and believe in myself because "everytime someone stops believing, a fairy dies" I had stopped believing in myself and yes I felt dead. Anyway now that ive explained that, back to the topic.

Thinking about 2012 I thought...hmmmm what will my word be?? Consistency was a strong contender, I need consistency to achieve my goals but it didnt cut it. BELIEVE is still there very strongly in my mind so that is it folks, this year I will BELIEVE.

I believe I will reach my goal weight, I believe my body will tone and look super athletic, I believe I will run several half marathons, I believe I will try new experiences, I believe I will make more new friends and I believe 2012 will be even more awesome than the fanbloodytastic 2011!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment