Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Mindset Worked today

I organised to walk around Lake Monger this afternoon with Helen M, one of the Perth Crew Lovelies. We set the time for 5pm but I finished work early...dilemna!! not wanting to hang around longer at work and home being in the opposite direction, the old me would have cancelled the walk.

New me took the opportunity to get there early planning to run a 4km lap first before the walk. Well I did do a 4km loop but unfortunately my DOMS from Jacobs Ladder yesterday didnt want me to run!! After 500m and some serious cramping I decided to walk it and hopefully stretch out some soreness.

Helen turned up at 5 and we did another lap so 8km in total for me :) then we went to Leederville for coffee, I got a decaf so i can sleep tonight lol. Buggers used full cream milk so i only had half of it, was way to rich for me! Sitting at the coffee shop talking and people watching I couldnt help but smile at how wonderful my life is :)

Tink xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment