Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Food Food Food

ARGH I feel overwhelmed by food this week, its all around me!!

I flew to Melbourne on Friday for work to attend the Gluten Free Food Expo. We spent saturday and sunday looking at the markets and different food retailers. I LOVED IT, thats my job and I adore gourmet food but it set me off!

In Melbourne I was great, I had a Greek dessert in saturday night and shared a piece of cake on sunday. I went to the gym both mornings and we walked and walked and walked. I went to work today after being sick 2 days and there are samples all over my desk. I got a case of the sads because "Im not allowed to eat them" and I ate some of the chocolates :(

I was feeling overwhelmed and just wanted to binge so Ive been on the 12wbt facebook page and forums and chatted to some of the Perth Crew, Ive read over my goals and I have my strength back.

Sarah has been saying how much do you want it and my answer, like hers is

I WANT IT MORE THAN SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm you didn't mention the chocolate to me?!!! Glad you're back on track though :)

    ReplyDelete