Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Round 3 Blogger Challenge - Week 1

Lets pop back to the current day for a sec! I've decided to sign up for Shrinking Kath's Blogger Challenge, that way there will be at least one post a week for my avid fans lol. Here's this weeks task:
1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less, you can get straight to the point or bring your creativity into play: funny, smart, kind, caring, competitive, loving and loyal, love my family, optimistic, strong woman. and a bitch on a bad day!
2. What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight?(gaining weight?) Are you first timer? Repeat offender?: Im here to change my life, to get fitter, healthier, skinnier and happier. Im a repeat offender but first time blogger (just started today). This is my 3rd round and im working my butt off to get to goal.
3. Why do you blog?: So I can look back on my journey and also to get stuff off my chest. i've struggled with emotional eating and have decided to write it not bite it!
4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why? (doesnt have to be weight loss): My niece Abby who passed away in July 2011 at 19 months old. her death taught me how life should be cherished and lived to the fullest. She is my inspiration for changing my life :)
5. What things in life bring you the most joy?: Cuddling my husband, playing with my nieces, exercising with friends in the outdoors or running by myself around the river.
6. What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?: Consistency!! I have hge weight loss goals and have to remember to follow the program and not overdo it and end up having extra rest days because of it.
7. What are you most excited about 12wbt?: That 3 friends have joined up because they have seen my journey and are inspired!! I cant wait to help them reach their goals too!!
8. And what scares the pants off you?: getting injured! I have dodgy knees which have held up so far and im scared an injury will throw me off track, I can smell my goals and I want them so badly!
9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words: Love it, want it, NEED IT!!!! and more on weekend's.
10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt Iam going to be feeling__________ So insanely proud of myself for achieveing my goals. An overwhelming sense of pride that I have truly changed my lifestyle and a knowing that it is for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment