Thursday, September 22, 2011

Round 3 Week 1

Wow a whole week has flown by already and its been a busy one!!

Ok its week 1 of 12wbt and the start of my 3rd round. I have huge goals this round with my primary focus being to get to goal which is going to require a focussed committed effort. I have the desire and determination Im just waiting to see what my body can do! Week one went fabulously, there was 2 extra days this week to get us to a regular wednesday weigh in day and i lost 4.3kg OMFG!!

I was busy getting back into a rhythm at work after 4 weeks holiday so worked some longer days but still managed to get all my training in. Ive realised organisation is really going to be a key factor for me this round, I have to stay on top of things!

Friday night was an awesome workout at Kimax with Perth Crew and I shared a bag with Sharon who is freaking amazing, she is super fit and just doesnt stop. Yes i took that as a challenge and tried to keep up the whole time, my face went purple and I maxed my HR at 192 oops but i had an awesome time. LOVE LOVE LOVE Kimax!

Saturday morning I was a motivational talk by Bob & Lara from the Biggest Loser. It was organised by some Perth Crew girls and was an inspiring morning, the committment and determination these people showed to smash it up and reach their goals is awe inspiring. I took home alot of great lessons from this session :)

Saturday night the Perth Crew theme continued with our end R2 welcome to R3 dinner. After dinner there was a presentation slideshow made by Andrea (legend) which highlighted some of the achievments of the round. It was also the announcement of the Perth Crew Inspiration club, members who have lost over 20kg and im proud to say im an inaugral member of the club having lost 33.8kg at the time.

There will be alot of mention of Perth Crew in this blog, they are pretty much the centre of my universe at the moment :)

Anyway thats all for tonight, Im off to Melbourne for the weekend for work so am busy getting everything ready for next week. I will update on how my weekend goes.

Tink xxx


1 comment: